Coconut Iced Coffee Recipe to Sip on this Summer
Summer is right around the corner, and with it comes warm days, vacations and summertime adventures. We fuel with Healthy Bean Coffee every morning, but when we’re out and about during the warm summer months we need that extra boost of energy in the afternoons. Check out our favorite iced coffee creation + make it yourself to help cool down and energize this Summer. Then, share your creations on Instagram tagging @HealthyBeanCoffee for a chance to be featured on our page!
The first step for the recipe below is to batch some iced Healthy Bean. Brew your coffee as you normally would (coffee pot, French Press, etc.) Use our guide below for tablespoon measurements. (We recommend using extra Healthy Bean per cup for a more bold, flavorful iced coffee.)
2 cups – 4 tablespoons of Healthy Bean
|4 cups – 6 tablespoons of Healthy Bean|
6 cups – 8 tablespoons of Healthy Bean
8 cups – 10 tablespoons of Healthy Bean
Coconut Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
Bring a tropical vacation to the comfort of your own home with fresh + sweet coconut iced coffee. This recipe can be made hot or iced, but we prefer iced during the summertime!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of batched iced Healthy Bean Coffee
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, agave or your favorite sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Add coconut milk to a pan and heat over medium until boiling, stirring occasionally
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer
- Add sweetener of choice, almond extract, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Whisk until all ingredients are combined
- Remove from heat and let cool, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Add ice cubes to batched iced Healthy Bean coffee
- Pour as much of the coconut mixture as you’d like in the coffee
- Stir to combine
For a sweet treat, blend all ingredients with ice to make a “slushy” coconut thai coffee, or add cool whip and toasted coconut flakes to the top.
To make the iced coffee even creamier, you can add a splash of your favorite milk – dairy or dairy free.
And be sure to stock up on your Healthy Bean before you run out! We're offering free shipping on 3-packs!